Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2.02 cts Created Sapphire and Genuine Diamond Heart



We just placed an order for this pendant as a last minute holiday gift, but we have allready received 3 matching ones in blue topaz, Created Ruby and garnet for my sisters for the holidays... and we loved them so much that we oerdered this one for my Mom! I wrote a review based on the ones we have allready received since we were so happy with them, and I wanted to put my feedback in before the holidays for any of you last minute shoppers!
The gem is just stunning. Very brilliant, clear, great color and quite large. The diamond is not a chip. White, bright and very clean. We loved the style, is classic and very elegant. The size overall is just perfect, not too small and the stone itself makes a great statement. What really impressed us was the "grand" presentation. The free gift packaging looks expensive and makes it really an impressive gift with no need to wrap. We got a free chain with the pendant... a bit thin but looks very well made. Shipping was very fast as we got all pendants in just 3 days.
Overall this makes a perfect gift. We selected my sisters birthstones and can't wait to get their reaction. I hope this review helped as most jewelry items don't have any. It is nice to know what to expect ordering jewelry online.

No comments: